Looking for the ideal Corona countertops that won’t break the bank? We all have a budget we have to stick to, so it makes sense that price would be one of your first considerations. Finding budget-friendly countertop options for your kitchen remodel in Corona CA isn’t as difficult as you may think.
Here are some great easy-on-the-wallet options for you to consider:
- Marble ($40 – $100 per square foot): This material requires a bit of maintenance, as it’s softer and more porous, which means it can etch and stain easily. So if you spill something, clean it immediately and seal twice a year.
- Granite ($40 to $100 per square foot): This timeless stone is revered for its classic beauty and durability.
- Quartz ($65 – $100 per square foot): Also referred to as engineered stone, this countertop is a blend of quartz and binder. It’s extremely durable and doesn’t require as much maintenance as marble does.
- Soapstone ($70 – $120 per square foot): One of the most durable of the countertop options, it’s easy to maintain but not quite as easy as granite. But it’s cheaper than granite and looks just as nice, so this could be alternative for the budget conscious.
- Butcher block ($40 – $60 per square foot): Much cheaper than granite, butcher block gives a warm feel to any kitchen, particularly when paired with light-colored cabinets. However, it is wood so it easily stains. Regularly oil it for stain resistance.
- Stainless steel ($75 to $140 per square foot): One of the easiest to clean, this material gives your kitchen a modern look and doesn’t cost as much as you may think.
- Concrete ($70 – $100 per square foot): The raw beauty inherent in concrete countertops can’t be beat. You can choose colors that will complement your kitchen’s décor.
- Solid surfaces: These are made of engineered composite materials like Corian. Solid surface acrylic or polyester countertops are popular because they’re maintenance-free and scratch-resistant. They won’t exactly look like natural stone, but they will allow you to experiment with bold colors, different edges and unique patterns.
- Tile ($20 – $75 per square foot): This is, hands down, the cheapest countertop option you will find. But you won’t get the beauty and elegance that comes with natural stone. If you select the right design, it can add beauty, though. Very easy to maintain and many colors to choose from.
Your budget shouldn’t keep you from selecting the best countertop option for you. There are so many opportunities to update the style and functionality of your kitchen without sacrificing elegance. New Corona countertops can certainly transform your kitchen, but they often take up a good chunk of your renovation budget. Materials like marble and granite add classic style but tend to be expensive. On the other hand, you can go with cheaper materials such as laminate and tile counters, but you won’t get that elegance and sophistication that you can only get with stone.
If cost is an issue, it’s never been easier to buy quality granite and quartz kitchen countertops at discounted prices.
Contact Summit Cabinets
We can help you stay within your budget when it comes to designing and installing the perfect kitchen cabinets for your home. To learn more, contact us today at 909-980-0700 or fill out our online form for a free kitchen design.